In case you are wondering the theme for our party it was Cat in the Hat.
Here is Tyler's own little smash cake (made by Nora)
Here is Tyler's own little smash cake (made by Nora)
Here is the big cake...(also made by Nora)
The decorations...
First let me say I owe a huge thanks to my friends Jill Flynn and Becki Walton who really made the decorations all come together...I don't know what I would have done without there help. Thanks ladies...I appreciate you both very much.
This is a wreath I made out of a foam wreath, tissue paper pom poms, and some ribbon
Food Table
Thomas and I did the handprint art to make Thing 1 and Thing 2 below
Tyler's high chair
Cake, Punch, and sweet treats table
Thing 1 and Thing 2 cupcakes...made by Becki (they were red velvet with cream cheese icing and some blue cotton candy for the hair on top) so yummy!
We had all our guest sign a copy of The Cat in the Hat book as a momentum for Tyler from his first birthday party
Some of our random treats...
I made that banner our of rick rack, ribbon and felt...
Here is the area where we took photo's of all our party guests...complete with props for fun! This was one of my favorite parts of the party and whether they admit it or not I think it was a fav of almost everyone there.
Here in a copy of the invitation
And here is the birthday poem we used to decorate with



No comments:
Post a Comment