Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Party (Part 2)

Warning...you are about to experience picture overload....Sorry I can't help it! It's just my thing...

The birthday boy getting ready for his party

For some reason these guys think anytime is a good time to pull out a map of the lake and get a plan of attack...
However I do owe a big thank you to my husband and Troy who entertained Tyler most of the morning for us while we were getting ready for the party...So I guess I won't give you all too hard of a time for this!
 
Wyatt and Will

The Birthday Boy and friends enjoy rides in the little red wagon, compliments of big brother Thomas

Miss Becca's Boy...I also owe big thanks to this wonderful friend who came to my rescue as well on Saturday...She helped to do everything from pick up balloons and cake with my mom to babysitting the birthday boy and everything in between, I really don't know how I would ever get through any day of my life without Miss Becca...You are the Best! We love you!!

Emily, Becca, and Tyler
Amy signing the birthday book...

Joey...he cracks he me up!
 
Ben and Tyler hanging out

Tyler, Grayson, and Thomas

While I am being thankful....I must not forget the most helpful, kindest, most loving mother on the planet! The woman who was the first to take care of me and who has been doing it every day since! Thank you so much! I love you!
 
Grayson and his "Very" pregnant mother


Nana and Pa...probably not really appreciating my camera in there face at this particular second!
Mollie and Jason

Will, Grayson, and Thomas


Yeah....Tyler gets very excited when its time to eat!
Jason and Ben
Tyler gets his first car...Thanks Grandaddy and Grandmom...he was blowing the horn, he loves it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment