Sept 22nd you turned one year old...I can't believe it. You aren't a baby anymore!
What are you up to these days?
- You weight 22 lbs and 4oz
- You are still wearing 12-18 months clothing
- You still have 8 teeth but are really teething again I can tell so more to pop through anytime I am certain
- Your sleeping habits are getting much better, not 100% sleeping all night every night but ALMOST. And Thank you big guy...I really appreciate that.
- You are still saying the same things as last month so far...bye bye, momma, dadda, bite bite, hi, and I have heard uh-oh a couple times now.
- You have taken your first steps without holding on...Daddy and Thomas were the first to see that, you were in the kitchen holding on to the cabinets and took about 4 steps before you realized you weren't holding on. Thomas called me at work to tell me all about it. He was so proud of you!
- You are eating all table food now...you don't want anything to do with baby food. You have been taking a bottle still 2 or 3 times a day with formula but that is about to come to an abrupt stop. Not sure how you are going to appreciate that. But you are about to go to whole milk in a sippy cup as soon as mommy goes to the store. Time to say bye bye to the bottle...one because you are old enough and its time and two because your daddy has successfully lost almost all our bottles now and I am not buying anymore!
- Also over the weekend you have really taken off with the walking more than ever, lots of steps without holding on...from one side of living room to the other.
- We had a wonderful birthday celebration (the theme was The Cat in the Hat) this past weekend. Pics and updates from that to follow soon.







No comments:
Post a Comment