Friday, September 9, 2011

The Fair

Labor Day Week in Sevier County means it's time for the fair...

Grayson, Thomas, Becca &Tyler heading down the slide
 

The dragon coaster might just be the favorite ride of the fair for these two guys!

Good thing we opted for arm bands, needless to say we rode this one way more than once...

Tyler couldn't take his eyes off all the lights and moving objects...He was very entertained! I can't believe how good he was all night long!

The Scrambler goes a little faster than I remembered...I am fine while riding this stuff, its the trying to walk when it stops part that gets me...I am getting old!




 



Time to take a break...

Kim was the lucky one who got to ride the Ferris Wheel with the boys!
Tyler tries his first funnel cake...and he liked it for sure


And what visit to the fair would be complete without popcorn and cotton candy!

Thomas and Kim on The Swings






It was another successful trip to the fair with great friends! I love this tradition...and building these memories with my kiddo's.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment