You're a blogging fool! So proud of you! And a garden...Lord have Mercy! You are one top Mommy! :) We MUST get together soon! Miss you tons and am still dying to see the rock that feel on Kim's hand!! :) Oh and next time you guys go swimming...CALL ME! I'm a SAHM and can do stuff like that for a little while longer! :) Love ya!
Why is that kids are so fascinated with gardens?! It is good you have a green thumb, and you all can enjoy all the benefits of a garden! We'll just stick with store bought veggies, HAHA! Thomas' Field and Stream cover is too cute! I'm enjoying following your blog!
My name is Mary Beth & I'm "the mommy behind this blog." I made this blog so our friends and family are able to watch our family grow...and share in what we are doing!
You're a blogging fool! So proud of you! And a garden...Lord have Mercy! You are one top Mommy! :)
ReplyDeleteWe MUST get together soon! Miss you tons and am still dying to see the rock that feel on Kim's hand!! :)
Oh and next time you guys go swimming...CALL ME! I'm a SAHM and can do stuff like that for a little while longer! :) Love ya!
Why is that kids are so fascinated with gardens?! It is good you have a green thumb, and you all can enjoy all the benefits of a garden! We'll just stick with store bought veggies, HAHA! Thomas' Field and Stream cover is too cute! I'm enjoying following your blog!
ReplyDelete