Thursday, June 18, 2009

Going to Grandmom's...

So Thomas has been planning to go spend the night with Grandmom & Grandaddy tonight and he knew that they were going to come pick him up late this evening...so after we pack his backpack I am running around the kitchen getting some stuff done & I hear the garage door open so I go see what Thomas is up to...He is standing in front of my car in the garage starring at the driveway...I ask him what he is doing and he says"I'm waiting for them to pick me up"
Look at that little face...he can't wait...
The kid makes me sit on the porch with him for like an hour waiting for them to come pick him up and the whole time wearing the backpack... I ask him if he is going to miss me and he says.."well a little" so I say you mean you won't miss me alot?? He says "uh no momma, I'm going to Grandmom's"

No comments:

Post a Comment