We had Dinner at Joe's Crab Shack then we shopped and entertained the boys at Barefoot Landing...
Hanging out with the Pirates
Bungee Trampolines
The crowd cheered Thomas on as he perfected his flips!
Grayson gives it a shot, he was so brave...
Check out this huge inflatable slide, you climb up through webbed ropes on the left then slide down on the right...I couldn't believe Thomas wanted to try it, my only concern was, "who is going to climb up there and get him down when he freaks out" the lady running it assured me I wouldn't have to that she would go get him...so I let him give it a shot. He loved it and went all the way to the top like a little monkey, slid down, and said "lets do it again!"





Rub a Dub Dub, Two boys in the Tub!!

No comments:
Post a Comment