Thomas woke up this morning and the first thing he said was "Mom, I am excited, I think I am gonna like my class" He already knew 12 or 13 kids who were in his class.
This picture cracks me up, Tyler looks like he is screaming which would be his norm but he is actually just yawning!
When we got to school Thomas didn't even want me to walk him in. He said bye mom, and hopped right out of the car, and never looked back! This time last year I had to come home and cry bc my baby was starting school but this year I was pretty happy myself. I am very thankful he likes school so much!
My friend Kelli who teaches at his school took this pic for me of Thomas at his desk this morning, I thought that was very thoughtful of her! And it put a smile on my face for sure!



No comments:
Post a Comment