Saturday, August 13, 2011

Clearing a Trail...

We have spent our Saturday at Grandmom and Grandaddy's on the hill behind the house doing a very important project for Thomas...Clearing a trail for 4-wheeling adventures!

I told Thomas I thought it was very impressive he had convinced both his grandfathers and his daddy to join in on this project...which was complete with tractors and chainsaws!
For some reason projects with this crew tend to be overdone! This little 4-wheeler trail is now wide enough for the tractor and or 4-wheel drive truck to go through!


I lost count on how many trees were cut for this project but I have been assured that I won't be running out of firewood for my fireplace this winter!


 

I even joined in for a few minutes so Thomas could show me his progress and take me for a ride...I do better providing cold drinks and taking pictures on projects like this though...

This is one proud boy!
 


 
 
 
 
 

Grandmom, Tyler, and I cooked lunch for the crew and stayed cool for most of this adventure! But Tyler kept a close eye on them out the window...It won't be long before he will be right there with them.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment