Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Cook out

Kim and Brian had us all over for a Memorial Day Cook-out Saturday afternoon. This is the first time Tyler and Ben have been in the pool together. They seemed to enjoy themselves. I love watching them play together, I hope they will grow up to be great friends. I am sure they will!



Titus, Thomas, and Kyle
Brian...The Grill Master in Action...and might I add he did a fantastic job, he fixed tons of food! Grilled Chicken, Brats, Hot dogs, Hamburgers...the works!



Thomas enjoyed hanging out in the pool

Thomas, Jenna, and Kyle
Jenna is one of Thomas' favorite gals to swim with!



 
 
Super Dad Seavy getting Ben down for a nap after a long afternoon of playing in his pool

Sadie with her Aunt Kim...She was Kim's shadow all evening. It was great to see Chris, Risha, and the girls, they are such beautiful little girls!

Tyler had to have some refreshments to cool off!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment