Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Field Day

Thomas had his field day this past week and I was excited to get to be with him to watch!
They don't really compete like I remember we did back in the day. But they still had fun. Here they are doing the Frisbee toss. And for the record if they actually acknowledged winners Thomas did throw his the farthest!

This is a soccer ball kicking contest to see who could get it down the field and back the quickest which he also won...personally I don't see whats wrong with competition.
 

In the Hula-hoop contest the boys kept it going the longest which was cracking me up...I thought the girls would be able to keep it going the longest but those boys had it going on...I wish I had video taped that part it was hilarious. Thomas gets his moves from his daddy!
Then they jumped through them like little frogs...

 

And finally they had to take a kool-aide break to rest and cool off! Thomas was tapping kool-aide bottles with his buddies saying "cheers" not sure where he picked up on that one!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment