Tyler Wins!
This drawer used to be full...however Tyler emptied it every single time he walked through the kitchen so I finally decided just to move everything to higher ground...So this weekend he discovered a new way to entertain himself with it, he was trying to climb in and got himself caught feet dangling over the edge behind him and head first in the drawer it was hilarious...I am so devastated I missed that photo opportunity. He has since figured out how to get in and out of it and loves it!
This drawer used to be full...however Tyler emptied it every single time he walked through the kitchen so I finally decided just to move everything to higher ground...So this weekend he discovered a new way to entertain himself with it, he was trying to climb in and got himself caught feet dangling over the edge behind him and head first in the drawer it was hilarious...I am so devastated I missed that photo opportunity. He has since figured out how to get in and out of it and loves it!


No comments:
Post a Comment