Tyler you turned 10 months old on Friday, July 22nd which was also your Daddy's Birthday!
What are you up to these days?
- You weigh 21 lbs and a couple ounces...not 100% haven't weighed you in a few days
- You still wearing size 3 diapers but I am buying size 4 now, you wear 12 months clothes but I have started buying you a few 18 months as well.
- You are eating about the same as last month, we are still introducing a few new table foods to you, and you are starting to eat lots more things from our plates too. You are starting to use a sippy cup some. You are very partial to fried potatoes and sweet tea! (now that's a kid after my own heart right there)
- You now have 7 teeth, 4 on the bottom and 3 on top.
- Your sleeping habits...ummm, not so good kiddo! I have embraced the idea that a full nights sleep isn't really all that important. To be honest though it is improving but we aren't there yet. I am looking for about 12 hours from you please!
- You took your first vacation this past month, we went to the beach. You have now felt the sand between your toes and waves splashing on your feet. You love the water...pool, lake, river, ocean, bath tub...Whichever!
- You got your third haircut...I love your hair, its so cute and thick, and curly.
- You crawl really fast...you pull up on everything you can get your hands on, you walk from one end of the couch to the other as long as you are holding onto something, you seem to want to walk so bad but just haven't hardly gotten it yet. Won't be much longer I am sure.
- You have officially outgrown your infant car seat and have moved on to a big boy seat, you were hanging out of the old one in every direction. You are much happier riding in the new one!
- Thomas picked out the new pj's for you, They are just like some he has and he thought it would be very cool for you guys to match!
- I can't believe your first birthday is right around the corner.

No comments:
Post a Comment