Thursday, June 23, 2011

9 Months Old



Tyler Patrick you turned 9 months old yesterday!

What are you up to these day??
  • You weigh 20lbs and 4oz
  • You still wear size 3 diapers and 12 months clothes
  • You are still eating about the same as last month but we have added in puff's for snacks and a little more table food here and there
  • You now have 5 teeth (3 on the bottom and 2 on top..a couple of those have just barely broken through)
  • You have been waking up at least once at night for a bottle most of the time. I have given up on trying to sleep all night for the time being. It's clear you feel we should spend quality time together in the middle of the night so I will just enjoy it and stop fighting it!
  • You went swimming for the first time in a pool during this past month. (at Kim's house)
  • You also had your first picnic in the mountains
  • You got another haircut this month, I suppose you will be getting them regularly now, it grows really fast!
  • You are very much a boy on the move! You are crawling all over the place now, in the last few days you have really picked up your speed too! You are also pulling up and standing by yourself now. I can't believe how much you have changed over the last 4 weeks.
  • Thomas has this little flag that you love to play with, and I noticed you waving it in the air like such a big boy this morning I had to grab the camera and snap a couple pictures of you. 
  • And then while I was trying to get ready this morning I found you trying to play with my laptop...This is the look you gave me when you realized you had been busted...The look on your face cracks me up! Needless to say you are keeping us on our toes for sure now!

No comments:

Post a Comment