My niece Kaleigh has been here visiting this past weekend from Ohio. It was great to see her. I can't believe she is already 18 years old and about to graduate from high school. It seems like only last year I was picking her up from daycare and she was tagging along on mine and Titus' dates.
Both of our boys love her dearly. This was the first time she and Tyler ever met!
Thomas on Easter Sunday straggling in the nursery before he went to his Sunday School class
Tyler gets some attention from Pa
Two future "back row" baptists in the making :)
Titus and Thomas
Nana gets some Tyler love too!
Grandmom gets the boy some Easter goodies...
Tyler seems to like sucking on his new rubber duckies beak
I am pretty sure this was the highlight of Thomas' Easter afternoon
And Uncle Michael didn't seem to mind it either
The boys checking out what the Easter Bunny brought to them
Tyler was playing with his Easter Eggs

No comments:
Post a Comment