Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Exciting Afternoon....

I pulled in the driveway at Grandmom and Grandaddy's house this evening to this guy....riding the same 4 wheeler that my Daddy bought for me and Uncle Michael to ride....24 years ago he reminded me. Wow...talk about getting your money's worth from something! This brought back so many memories...I would have never in my wildest dreams imagined that I would be climbing on the back of this very same 4-wheeler with my 6 year old son one day! He can drive it all by himself, it fits him just perfect.

I am so glad Thomas is having such a wonderful childhood...he will never forget stuff like this! I surely haven't. Grandaddy is working on creating memories for a second generation now...I am so thankful for the best Daddy any girl could ever ask for! Grandmom even climbed on for a ride with Thomas...and for the record she did not have any interest in riding this back in the day with me...or Michael for that matter. And when I reminded her of that she simply said "yes, that's right" and just smiled! My how grandkids have changed her :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment