Thomas said..."Wow, Santa brought me even more than I asked for"
His Scooter was on the top of his list of favorites...
Tyler seemed to like his talking cow the best...
Grandmom and I fixed breakfast for everyone
Grandmother and Thomas kept Tyler entertained
Papaw and Grandaddy had a little snack while we were cooking
After breakfast we opened presents
Tyler is checking out his new rocking horse
Tyler hanging out under the Christmas tree
Thomas is helping Tyler open his packages...what a good big brother
I am so proud of these boys!!
Grandmother told us she thinks she has made a full recovery from being sick a few weeks back and wants to take a spin on Thomas' new scooter...
Then Uncle Michael took a spin...for real!! And about knocked down his sister in the mean time! (some things never change)
Then These two played Thomas' new Wii together!!
Then we headed to Grandmom and Granddaddy's house for dinner
Grandaddy grilled us steak for dinner...
We are so thankful that we were able to spend the day with our family!

No comments:
Post a Comment