Wow! It's been a long time since I have done a blog post. I have been needing lots of extra rest lately so unfortunately the blog took a back seat for a while. We have exciting news to share. Check out the pic below. We are expecting a new baby! This is pic is from 9 weeks. We are now 12 weeks along.
Thank goodness Spring is almost here. It seems like its been the longest and cloudiest winter ever. And we are in serious need of sunshine and warmth in our life.


I heard the news on Friday! Congrats! JBO is due about 4 weeks before you.
ReplyDeleteWe missed you at the shower. It was too much fun! Thanks for planning a great time!
Feel better soon!
i'm so so happy for you. i saw the ultrasound pic pop up! how exciting!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletecongrats!!!
I heard the good news...congrats!
ReplyDeleteThis is so exciting whating a brand new life coming into our world! Thank you for sharing your family with me!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete