This past weekend Kim asked her Mom, Jill, and I to go Wedding Dress Shopping with her.
We had a great day together and Kim did buy a gorgeous dress. We didn't buy any of the dresses that you see though...I am not allowed to post those till after the wedding of course. But if you think these dresses look great on her just wait till you see "The Dress" !!!!
Kim and Kathy making the exciting purchases...

Thanks Kim for letting us share in this special time with you. I know I speak for all of when I say... You are a wonderful daughter and friend and it was our pleasure to join you!

That's my Princess, and she looks regal in every one of those gowns. Thank you so much for sharing this special day with us, Mary Beth. You looked gorgeous, too, in that turquoise number! Blessings and love, "Aint" Sally Ownby Chapman
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! And the blue looked wonderful on you! Kimmie will be a beautiful bride!!
ReplyDeleteKim looks beautiful and so do you! I enjoyed seeing all your recent posts! Great pics!
ReplyDelete