Sunday, July 26, 2009

Day at the Lake

We spent the day Saturday on the lake with our friends. Thomas & Daddy swimming together.
This is as far as Thomas got on the sun deck. He wasnt too sure about going any further.

It took Jillian a second to warm up to swimming in the lake. But then she did great with her Daddy.
Lori was explaining her buoyancy to me. I still say I will stick to the life jacket in the lake.

Jillian

I am thinking this may one day be my daughter in law...isn't she beautiful!

My little swimmer...
Emily
My Niece Kaleigh is here from Ohio visiting for a few days. I can't believe she is in high school now. I used to pick her up from pre-school! Oh I feel really old!
These kids love being on the boat

I think all kids love Kaleigh. Wish she lived here. We would have a fantastic babysitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment