Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to Grandmom...


Last night we celebrated Grandmom's Birthday. And I was just thinking about how lucky I am to have such a wonderful mother. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever met. Inside and out! I don't think there is a selfish bone in her body. Actually I know there isn't. She always puts everyone else before her herself or her own needs. She is the perfect example to me of the woman that I want to be. She is loving, kind, strong, confident, and the hardest working person I have ever met. Every day of her life she teaches me what unconditional love is all about. Not only am I proud she is my mother but I am proud she is my friend. Hope you had a great Birthday Mom!!

And by the way...Thomas thinks you are the best ever too!!

Then this afternoon we had a playdate with Jillian.
You have never heard so much giggling and splashing. They had a great afternoon together.

1 comment: