We rode the Tram to Ober Gatlinburg this weekend, Thomas was fascinated! It was dark so he loved seeing all the lights, buildings, and cars down below.
He also wanted to Ice Skate but we decided he might want to wait till he gets a little older to tackle that. He still enjoyed just watching.
What a fun time! I've thought about taking Mia to ride the tram , but I think she needs to be a bit older! That's awesome handwriting by Thomas. What a big boy!
My name is Mary Beth & I'm "the mommy behind this blog." I made this blog so our friends and family are able to watch our family grow...and share in what we are doing!
What a fun time! I've thought about taking Mia to ride the tram , but I think she needs to be a bit older! That's awesome handwriting by Thomas. What a big boy!
ReplyDelete