How in the world did I run across your blog? I think I was looking at Jenn Hamilton's this evening, and it said THE ETHERTON'S. . .I honestly thought. . .do I know them? sounds so familiar!
Anyways. . .I looked at the pic, and low and behold I saw you. . .
I hope you are doing good. .. This is Jessica Huffaker Runyan, by the way!
My name is Mary Beth & I'm "the mommy behind this blog." I made this blog so our friends and family are able to watch our family grow...and share in what we are doing!
How in the world did I run across your blog? I think I was looking at Jenn Hamilton's this evening, and it said THE ETHERTON'S. . .I honestly thought. . .do I know them? sounds so familiar!
ReplyDeleteAnyways. . .I looked at the pic, and low and behold I saw you. . .
I hope you are doing good. ..
This is Jessica Huffaker Runyan, by the way!
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!